Thank you for purchasing your Rainbow Play System from Kids Gotta Play. We hope it will bring your family years of safe and enjoyable backyard fun. We use the finest materials, but understand products may become defective and may qualify to be replaced under warranty. Please review the following warranty procedures.
Warranty Claim Procedure
In order to process your warranty claim, please follow the steps listed below.
- Complete the entire form below.
- Attach photos of the parts clearly showing the damage (one close up photo to show damage and one further away to identify the part as well as one photo of the entire set)
- Digital pictures attached should not exceed 100 kb and be in JPEG format.
- You must describe the part needing to be replaced AND INCLUDE MEASUREMENTS.
- Attach a scanned copy of your original invoice/receipt.
- For any questions or issues with this form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-486-5300
*Response will not be given without all of the above!
If any of the above steps are not completed, there may be delays in the completion of your claim, or possibly warranty cancellation. We will review the claim and make contact with the customer by mail, email, or phone.
The claimant is subject to pay any and all shipping/administrative charges for the warranty parts from the respective factory and/or Kids Gotta Play (if warranty is approved). Warranty parts will be shipped directly to the address provided by the claimant or to the Kids Gotta Play warehouse for customer pick up. Kids Gotta Play can install warranty parts upon request. Labor charges are not included in shipping/administrative charges and are additional.
Labor (Service Call) for an approved warranty claim is FREE for the first 90 days after purchase. There is a minimal Service Call fee after the first 90 days.
If you are submitting a claim for a canopy please note that there is a $30 drop shipping fee for one canopy and $20 each for additional canopies, which must be paid before the claim can be processed. Canopies prior to the purchase date 2008 are not covered.
Prices are Subject to Change.
Kids Gotta Play reserves the right to make modifications or changes to the product/services and pricing. Effective 1/1/2013