Encouraging Active Play, Imagination, and Friendship
At Kids Gotta Play, our main goal is to help children learn and be active using our multitude of play systems and equipment!
New Hudson Open Play:
Parents can bring their children to our New Hudson location where kids can run free and make new friends while they enjoy the awesome play structures and other equipment we have to offer.
- WEEKDAYS ONLY
- $8 per child
- Session One: 11:00AM to 1:00PM
- Session Two: 2:00PM to 4:00PM
- Each child will need to have a Play Waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- The waiver can be filled out ahead of time at this link: Play Waiver
- NO food or drinks allowed in the showroom
- Water is OK
- NO shoes on the trampolines
- ONE at a time on the trampolines
- Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. Staff is on duty for check in and to answer product questions, but not for supervising the children or adults
Explore the Play Options at Kids Gotta Play
Let your kids explore the playscapes, spring high on trampolines and shoot some hoops at Kids Gotta Play. Parents can join in on the fun or sit back and relax while their kids get some exercise. With our indoor and outdoor showrooms, we have play solutions for everyone, rain or shine. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will assist you with any questions you may have. If, at the end of your open play session, you have fallen in love with our play systems and equipment, we can provide you with more information on how you can bring part of the open play showroom to your own back yard.